Piotr Stokłosa is a still life and beauty photographer based in Paris. Born in Krakow,
he is a master graduate of Digital Practices at Norwich University of the Arts in the UK
as well as Spanish Philology at the Jagiellonian University.
Piotr is inspired by the widely understood tradition of art history in conjunction with the perfection of digital technologies.
Recently Piotr has been attracted by the medium of film, working as director and photography director.
Selected individual and collective exhibitions:
- 2015 – NEBULA, plein air exhibition, Krakow
- 2011 – Les secrets de l’Ambassade, Galeria Pauza, Krakow
- 2010 – Dust, Miedzy Nami, Warszawa
- 2010 – Diva, Palac pod Baranami, Krakow
- 2008 – L’Expo1, Le Studio Moderne, Paris
- 2007 – Du Reve au Quotidien, Art Public Gallery, Paris
- 2006 – Paris Mois de la Photo-OFF – special mention of the Jury